Sales Tax on PayPal

rawfooted
Contributor
Contributor

Does Paypal have a breakdown of your sales that shows sales tax collected any where?  What about shipping?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ge0492
New Community Member

this doesn't help. we are trying to avoid having to add transactions one by one. you guys made it 100 times more difficult to get the information we need. just give us back the feature that shows the charts with the totals!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Cristina

Hi rawfooted,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

To see the more the everyday transaction activity in your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click Activity near the top of the page
  3. Click Statements.
  4. Click Custom or Quick Reports.
  5. Select the report or Activity type you'd like to see from the list.

To access the 'Reporting Centre' to see more detailed 'Reports' such as Monthly Financial Summary, Inventory and Profit and Loss report, Monthly sales report, Case report and more please do the following:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Paste http://business.paypal.com into the address bar of your browser.
  3. Click on the report you'd like to view.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

cristina that doesn't give you the sales tax data??  Atleast not on my computer.  We really need that charts and graph tab back. that had everything a business owner needs to file taxes..  We need a tally of sales tax, shipping charges, paypal fees and monthly sales to file taxes properly as a business owner.  can you help please on how to find that information without having to do it manually?  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi rawfooted,

I understand your concerns. You would need to customize the section you would like to download. Please, choose a statement type: "Custom", "Standard", or "Tax docs" and then select the transaction details you'd like to see. In this way, you may create a report.

Hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too
Solved

ge0492
New Community Member

this doesn't help. we are trying to avoid having to add transactions one by one. you guys made it 100 times more difficult to get the information we need. just give us back the feature that shows the charts with the totals!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.