Sales Tax Report - Charts and Graphs gone!

Brexter
Contributor
Contributor

I used to use  Activity > Charts and Graphs to quickly view my sales tax collected in the past month. It took 10 seconds. I have two business accounts and Graphs and Charts was deactivated from one of them - confirmed by PayPal. I called them to ask where I can find my sales tax info for that one account now and they suggested the CSV Activity Download report. Turns out sales tax isn't itemized there.

Where can I find this now?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

dirtybirdpotter
Contributor
Contributor

One of many unnecessarily complicated processes PayPal has instituted.  Why can't they just let you choose a date range and then sort columns, including sales tax paid, with totals at the bottom!!!  Grrrrrr

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

I agree they certainly do not have our interests in mind... like that new rule where if you refund they wont refund the fee they collected !  How many millions do you think that increases their profit!?

Login to Me Too

dannyb3
New Community Member

WOW!

Thanks PayPal - You are now as Dumb as Ebay!!

Bring Back The Graph.

This has got to be the Stupidest change you have ever made!

Very Unsatisfied Custimer!

Login to Me Too

KingHime
Contributor
Contributor

Going to chime in because this is still extremely frustrating for me. Seeing my sales tax used to be super helpful, quick, and easy.

Now I have to create a custom report, download, load it up in google sheets, go to the column and format a sum. That's WAAY more complicated and time consuming than Charts and Graphs. I'm baffled that an update would actually make the website less efficient.

Paypal, PLEASE make this easier. I am the sole owner and worker of my business and I sell a lot of merchandise. Bring it back to the activity chart or something because this is a massive waste of my time, I need to be focusing on other things. 

Login to Me Too

dirtybirdpotter
Contributor
Contributor

It seems crazy that PayPal makes it this hard to get the data you need when most of us are filing sales tax monthly, quarterly if you're lucky! 

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor
I am convinced the website builders live in a land where they do not compute sales tax !
The removal of the sales tax summary in the quick graphs and reports is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.