Sales Insights -Detailed Report

Fogbankcc
Contributor
Contributor

When I look at the Sales insight report for 2019 it says I had $4,303 and 75 transactions (ALL payment methods), but it won't tell me where it's pulling this data from. 

When I pull my transactions from 2019 it says I have 109 transactions 

Nothing seems to add up 

What "Types" of payments count towards sales? 

Thanks, 

Tommy 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mamaseed
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, reporting dropped behind by 4 days, seems back on the right day now but the numbers in my sales reports are NOTHING to do with my real sales!! The number of transactions is way out, the amounts are way out! It doesnt even seem to add up to my actual paypal income and balances, just random numbers. I really cant manage a biz accounts, plan marketing etyc if the reports arent my actual sales 😞

Login to Me Too

Jupitergirl
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same dilemma. Anyone know the answer of what goes into the Sales insight report? It is way off from what I calculate. No one is answering the phones or the paypal assistant.

Login to Me Too

mamaseed
Contributor
Contributor

I tried their message system... went round in circles, they asked what transactions were missing... exactly what I DONT know! 😞

Login to Me Too

Jupitergirl
Contributor
Contributor

I did a direct comparison and found that they are including Friends & Family in the total sales. the $ matched exactly when I included F&F.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.