Running balance (enhancement request)

PenelopeBean
Contributor
Contributor

It would be very helpful to have a running balance total in the Transactions view.  How would one go about suggesting this enhancement.  (I am aware that you can run a report to see this, but having it right there in Activity would be great.)

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

OogieM
Contributor
Contributor

What's worse is that it used to be a simple click from the main screen and now it's not even working in a report!

Come on, that is critical for balancing my account sicen Paypal and how they send data to my bank never agtee and I have to go in and edit every transaction by hand!

Login to Me Too

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of people with the same problem, and I've been on at them for a week over this. They closed my CS ticket!!! They as yet have NO SOLUTION to this.

Keep bumping your question, and any others you see like it, until they get off their backsides and sort it you. Open a ticket with customer service to explain the issue, and that there are many others with the same problem on here.

For what we pay in fees, their customer service is absolutely appalling. 

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal had this until recently, then they broke it.  You can open a ticket at https://www.paypal-techsupport.com to ask for it to be returned.

They'll close it right away, but at least you'll have told them you want it.

Login to Me Too

RKosche
Contributor
Contributor

It used to be available in the Activity View page, but for some dumb reason it is gone now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.