Run report for transactions by debit/credit card used

johni1971
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Does anyone know how to run a report of transactions by the credit/debit card I have used. There are 3 cards attached to my paypal and I want to show all purchases made by one of these credit/debit cards. Anyone got any ideas? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sb108
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get an answer on this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hi @sb108 and @johni1971,

Thank you for your posts!

I'm sorry to see that the question was never answered by the Community. My understanding is that PayPal does have a way of creating reports from your account history. However, the option to select only debit/credit transactions is not available. I'm sorry about that! There is a way to download your transaction history for specifically Completed payments, that can show the funding source used. Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Click Activity. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  2. To download the history, click Statements.
  3. Choose a statement type: "Custom", "Standard", or "Tax docs". Selecting "Custom" will lead you to the next page and you can select "Completed payments" under the Transaction section.
  4. Select the transaction details you'd like to see.
  5. Click Create Report or Download.

Please keep in mind that you can contact customer service to request additional assistance. You would click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options.

I hope this leads you to the information you need!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.