Return item on Ebay

Nata_k80
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. My eBay Account natkuzne-32 was blocked. But before I have made an order from eBay Seller. He sent me my order on 05 May via FedEx, but FedEx delayed with the parcel and I informed about it the Seller. The Seller sent the identical item via USPS and by agreement with the Seller, when I receive 2 packages, one package I take for myself and the second I would return to him. But after some days, my account on eBay was blocked. The reason is because the pattern of activities exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. So, I can not return the package from the eBay site through my account. Ebay Customer Help advise me to apply to PayPal to can help you get your money back in case your seller won’t solve this problem with you. But I do not want to get my money back. I just want to return the second parcel to Seller, but I have to do it only through eBay to get Return Label, otherwise, my parcel will not be able to return to the Seller. How I can resolve this issue? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.