Report of monthly PayPal Fees

annasue123
Contributor
Contributor

I can never figure out how to print a report of PayPal fees for a given month or year.  When I DO find it, you have to generate a report and download it in pdf format.  Why can't it just display on the screen so you can just print it?  You need to make this easier.  Thanks for listening.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

treegate
New Community Member

Ultimately PayPal should either email a seller directly stating "For the month of January you paid xxx in fees to PayPal" or at the very least be able to log into your account and have your fees calculated for you. I do several hundred to a few thousand PayPal transactions each year and for tax purposes it would make it easier if I can log in and see my total fees for all of a particular year. I really don't feel I, nor anyone else, should have to download a CSV file or PDF file with a breakdown of every transaction, it is nice that it it available for those who want that, but if people simply want to know the amount they paid in PayPal fees, that should be easily calculated on PayPal's end for the user to see.Ultimately PayPal should either email a seller directly stating "For the month of January you paid xxx in fees to PayPal" or at the very least be able to log into your account and have your fees calculated for you. I do several hundred to a few thousand PayPal transactions each year and for tax purposes it would make it easier if I can log in and see my total fees for all of a particular year. I really don't feel I, nor anyone else, should have to download a CSV file or PDF file with a breakdown of every transaction, it is nice that it it available for those who want that, but if people simply want to know the amount they paid in PayPal fees, that should be easily calculated on PayPal's end for the user to see.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.