Report for paypal fees charged per item/order as an ebay seller

amandasaseattle
New Community Member

Hello - I recently started selling goods on ebay with a friend  We invoice through paypal.  How can I get a report that outlines per item what the paypal fees were associated with the payment through paypal.  Since two of us are using the same ebay account, I need to know what fees to reduce from her sales (beyond the ebay fees).

Thanks,

Amanda

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @amandasaseattle,

Thank you for your post! Are the both of you using the same PayPal account, or two separate PayPal accounts? Sharing a PayPal account is not permitted, and that can cause problems down the line, in addition to the complication of not being able to isolate specific activity conducted by two individuals. If you have been sharing an account, I recommend using separate accounts going forward, or upgrade to a Business account with one of you as the named account holder and the other as a secondary user on the account with their own login.

If the two of you are using separate PayPal accounts, you can each download the history in your PayPal account by following these steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.