Refund Case denied but no items or tracking number, what do i do?

Eida
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, I made a purchase and paid 200 dollars for it. I’m a regular paypal customer since years and this is the first time ever that I never received a shipment. I didn’t even receive an email from the seller for order number or tracking. I requested for the money to be disputed and got the case close with paypal saying that seller claim that the items were delivered and there was a tracking number.. where is it though why they aren’t sharing it so I ask the shipment company about it? Can I dispute the money again or how else do I get this tracking number they claim to deliver? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dede530
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem and I blame PP

Login to Me Too

sassy25
New Community Member

same issue... I use paypal all the time and thought I would be protected from this crap but I am now out $243 for an item I didnt get.... paypal sucks anymore when it comes to being protected..anyone know of another secure site to use?

Login to Me Too

Eida
Contributor
Contributor
Just as an update, i spoke to an agent who gave me the tracking number. I contacted the shipping company who confirmed the tracking number is under someone with different name, number and address so my case is reopened. Hope it helps.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.