Reconciling Paypal on Xero

earthdigital
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Im trying to link a number of transactions that are on my bank account under BILL PAY PAYPAL AUSTRALIA (with a reference number) however, these are no where to be found on my paypal activity and when I type in the reference number on search it cannot locate the number.

I am currently reconciling these transactions in Xero and cross-referencing with my paypal account. Any advice would be so much appreciated. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @earthdigital,

Thanks for reaching out! I think we may be able to help out here. You may have a few transactions where you checked out as a guest. That's probably why you may not see them in your account activity. Unfortunately we're unable to combine guest activity with registered account activity, but our Customer Support may be able to assist a bit further there. They can assist you in researching specific transaction history and possibly even downloading your history and sending it via email. 

Here's also the instructions to download your activity: 

1. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  2. To download the history, click Statements.
  3. Choose a statement type: "Custom", "Standard", or "Tax docs".
  4. Select the transaction details you'd like to see.
  5. Click Create Report or Download.

I hope that helps, cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.