Reading monthly statements on phone

Geeble
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to read a statement on my Android phone, I get a message that the pdf format can't be read. Must I use my computer?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Geeble!

Thank you for stopping in, and I am so sorry that you are encountering difficulties. The PDF files are mobile friendly, and I am unable to find any know issues that could cause the error.

If possible, please try on Chrome if you are using a different browser on Android. If you are using Chrome, please look on the page that lists the available months’ statements for the link that says, “You need Adobe Reader to view your statements.” If you are having difficulties with reading any pdf files, you may need to click the Adobe Reader link to download the Adobe app.

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Geeble!

Thank you for stopping in, and I am so sorry that you are encountering difficulties. The PDF files are mobile friendly, and I am unable to find any know issues that could cause the error.

If possible, please try on Chrome if you are using a different browser on Android. If you are using Chrome, please look on the page that lists the available months’ statements for the link that says, “You need Adobe Reader to view your statements.” If you are having difficulties with reading any pdf files, you may need to click the Adobe Reader link to download the Adobe app.

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.