Re: Why did Paypal switch Net Parcel tab & Paypal Shipping tab placement when creating label?

Vancouvergirl
New Community Member

Hi,

I am a Canadian based company and I don't and will NEVER use "Canada Post net parcel."

1. When I used to create a label, my default shipping tab was "Paypal Shipping."

- My screen would load to that page by default when I wanted to create a ship label through Paypal.

2. As of 2 weeks ago, the default tab in 1rst place is now "Canada Post Net Parcel." "Paypal Shipping" tab in 2nd.

- So when my page loads, I'm defaulted to "Canada Post Net Parcel" which I don't use and I have to click to go to "Paypal Shipping."

3. Might seem trite to click where I didn't click before, but I'm busy and can't see why I have to now click to "Paypal Shipping" when I've no desire to use "Canada Post Net Parcel," yet the latter is my new landing place by default.

4. I hope people are complaining and I'm kindly asking the techs to revert it back.

It makes no sense for Paypal customers to be directed to "Canada Post Net Parcel" as their default ship tab, when they don't use it. It's like we're being forced to use a protocol we're not interested in.

Anyone else find this new change bothersome?

Thanks.

VG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.