Quicken Import Issues

CubScoutPack191
Contributor
Contributor

I just got Quicken for our Cub Scout Pack and would like to download all of our Paypal account info from 6/30/2017 to present but I can't get it do generate anything but "completed payments" when I really don't need payments, I need the information pertaining to monies RECEIVED.  ??? I can't get the two accounts to sync either through the web interface which is why I was trying to just do an export of data and then import it all monthly but that won't work either. If I try to do all transactions, it changes the data in the selection criteria.  Do I really have to add all of this in one at a time?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hugostiglitz
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since PayPal redesigned the landing page just about a month ago I've been having nothing but trouble syncing with Quicken. A nice PayPal rep informed me that there is a known issue and it is being worked on - he instructed me to file a ticket so that they will keep me informed on the progress. When I did that I got a reply saying that it was a Quicken issue (BS!) and there was nothing they can do about it, even though they said that changes to their website could cause issues. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.