QuickBooks invoices are not showing PayPal or Venmo
Both PayPal and Venmo are "ON" in my Quickbooks account settings as payment options I want to offer. However, neither appear on my QuickBooks invoices. The QuickBooks help forum says there have been past issues with the integration with PayPal. Is that issue ongoing? I have many customers who like to use PayPal and Venmo, but I will not be able to offer it to them anymore if the integration is not sound. Thanks for the help.
I have similar issue, only I am unable to add "PayPal and Venmo" as options to accept on invoices in my QBO settings. The instructions say to select it under Payment Methods and Sales pages but mine doesn't give that option. Hoping QBO will fix all issues connecting to Venmo.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Xero invoice paid via Paypal, payment not showing up in Paypal or bank account in Products & Services
- Invoice addresses Missing in Products & Services
- South African VAT in Reporting
- PayPal Transactions screen is not showing the correct Net amount in Transactions
- GST on the new format 2023 monthly invoice? Disappper and Paypal still charges but does not show in Reporting