Purchace details

matt182
New Community Member

As part of my business when I have payed for items using Pay Pal I need to print off details/ receipts  to give to my accountant at the end of the year for my tax return. This has been working fine for years with no problem.

Just recently I have noticed something not quite right. Where it says "Purchase details" it would normally say what item/s was purchased. These are the following problems I'am experiencing on different occasions/days/different sellers:

1  Under "Purchase details " its says the words "Item Amount" instead of the items I have brought ?

2 Under "Purchase details "  There are no details/blank ?

3 Under "Purchase details " There are details of the Items I have purchased but when I print off the receipt the field is blank ?

Other days it works how it should with nothing missing?

can anyone help?

Many thanks

Matt

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @matt182,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble verifying your purchases, that's definitely a concern. I would advise checking your email where you receive your PayPal receipts to find details regarding your purchases. Hopefully you're able to verify everything soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.