Printable statement with running balance

Harm_Less
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent years printing off our monthly PayPal statements for tax reconciliation purposes using the now discontinued 'Classic view'. Since that facility was cancelled we have had to choose the "Activity (including balance and fees)" view and then tediously take screen dumps (6 transactions at a time) which we then transferred onto Paint so we could print the data off. We have now discovered that PayPal have again changed their functionality and the balance is no longer displayed in the "Activity (including balance and fees)". We are no longer able therefore to obtain a printed record of our transactions with a running balance. Why do PayPal make it so difficult (if not downright impossible now) to deliver a transaction history equivalent to what is supplied by any bank as a matter of course? I have contacted PayPal by phone in the past over this issue but the call centre personnel are pretty much useless in providing assistance and generally seem unable to comprehend what a 'running balance' even is.

An solutions to this problem would be very much appreciated as I have no faith in PayPal being ale to supply what so many of us are finding lacking.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.