Point Of Sale Withdrawal <emoved>Point Of Sale Withdrawal <removed> PYMT

LLCinAustin
Contributor
Contributor

Having trouble locating where this $21.60 charge originated from. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LLCinAustin,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an unrecognized charge in your online banking with your bank account or card.

If the charge is also showing in your PayPal account and you believe that you did not make that purchase, you can report it as unauthorized activity.

If the transaction is not showing in your PayPal account but is showing in your online banking for your bank account or card, you can call PayPal by calling the number found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and report the activity so that a representative can collect your payment information safely over the phone and find the payment in the system. You can then also report the information as compromised to the card issuing bank if it's a card, and have a new card number issued and the old one canceled.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.