Paypal still reflecting my personal name for my B2B buying ......

HugoHarvest
Contributor
Contributor

PP is still reflecting my personal name in all my B2B purchase transactions with my business account, in all its documentation and emails to my vendors/sellers instead of legitimately and appropriately reflect my business account name. PP must stop this promptly and ensure it wont happen again because it has caused much confusion and continued to jeopardized my brand building effort Why is this still happening after having contacted PP to help resolve this serious matter.

I have also sent email to PP regarding this matter and have requested for their prompt assistance to stop using my personal name but reflect only my business account name,  in all its documentation to the sellers/vendors.

Again, my vendors and sellers have contacted me for clarification and verification that the payment received from my personal name were indeed from my business name which was used for my business dealings and communications including contracts. PP payments still resulting in causing this repeated problem for me.  If PP refused, reluctant or care-less about this serious matter because I am not one of its big account holders,then it will reflect negatively on PP for failing to protect the interest of its business account holders  like in my unique case of B2B buying. It's a disappointment that being associated with PP for so many years and now that I am back actively pursuing my online business activities after a long absence due to a bad accident,  PP is so slow in helping to resolve such a serious issue. It's Singapore counterpart have also lacking the experience and enthusiasm to help resolve this quickly.

I sure hope we can continue my good and healthy relationship with PP  to continue supporting my online business development effort with the appropriate reporting and documentation to all my sellers/vendors, based on my business account name for all my buying and selling transactions simply because it's my business account name that is buying and paying for the purchase.  I expect PP to take note and take prompt action to rectify this serious and continuous oversight.

Best wishes to all and be safe during this pandemic period.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi there, @HugoHarvest.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding the business name that you want to be showing on your transactions.

A business name will always be shown to buyers that purchase items from you, once a Business Account has been created. If your personal name is being sent to buyers, it sounds like you might have a Personal Account on PayPal.

When you log in, you should be advised if you have a Personal or Business Account. If you have a Business Account, you can update your trading name, and this will be the name shown to buyers that purchase items from you. If you go to the 'Settings' page on PayPal, you can update a trading name through your account. 

I hope this helps. 
David. 

Login to Me Too

HugoHarvest
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David,

I wish to confirm that my account is a Business Account as stated in my account with my company name reflected.

I have figured out perhaps why it happened the way it did.....that each time when I buy something or send money,  my personal name was used in all these transactions.  Perhaps it was due to its conversion from a personal account to a business account no long after I signed up.  This is the only reason I can think of but then, why can't their million dollar hi-tech system unable to update properly after the conversion to reflect only my Business name? 

Even after numerous attempts and approach to seek assistance to rectify this issue, none of the respondents to date were able to follow-up with the technical department or higher authority to help resolve this. It's still showing my personal name with each of my purchase or sending money.

This is supposed to be or seemingly supposed to be an easy resolution ...just have the system updated to reflect only my Business Name for both inward and outward transactions... yet the issue still prevailing.

You know each time when I made a purchase B2B, I have to explain to the vendors as well as to my stake holders why my personal name was used in these transactions. It's unbelievable that PP is unable to fix this  .... let's called this a  technical glitch.  In any case, PP should be able to fix it long ago and yet.... the issue remains to this day and how long more do I have to endure this? 

I have stopped chasing the support team with emails simply because there's no real problem solvers around or willing to step up and help to fix the issue. The senior officers should be aware of this issue and yet none came forward to show they care or bother to step in to help fix this.

How disappointing simply because my account is not a major one so perhaps just failed to qualify or worth their attention and assistance.  These people simply forgotten they are employees trusted to serve and help its corporate customers big or small.....or were hey been instructed to serve only the major accounts? I wonder.

Regards and stay safe from covid-19

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.