Paypal refund the same day my customer received the package

cinia
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a seller, in this case, my buyer asks for a refund before receiving the parcel, I had sent a tracking info. 

I had a resolving issue dated for today. and yesterday pay pal refund the money. having a tracking info they didn't check the status of the shipping was deliver and pay pal refund the money I DONT WANNA LOSS MY MONEY OR MY PRODUCT HOW CAN I PROTECT MY SELF?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @cinia 

Thank you for reaching us and I'm sorry to hear that you're not being favored on this recent case. You see, the disputes team usually rely on the tracking number being provided to them for that is the most accurate way that they can check if the item was delivered to the correct address or not. I don't have  the case in front of me right now, but normally they provide a specific time frame to check if there are some changes on the item's activity via the tracking number if its is moving or not, sometimes they even wait for your response by providing you an email and if this specific time frame will be succeeded without the item being delivered then that is the time that the buyer is being favored. This is not a guarantee tho, but to give you a fair share to get your money back, you could still appeal the case along with the information to support the claim. Please check this article for reference: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-case-faq205...

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and God Bless!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @cinia 

Thank you for reaching us and I'm sorry to hear that you're not being favored on this recent case. You see, the disputes team usually rely on the tracking number being provided to them for that is the most accurate way that they can check if the item was delivered to the correct address or not. I don't have  the case in front of me right now, but normally they provide a specific time frame to check if there are some changes on the item's activity via the tracking number if its is moving or not, sometimes they even wait for your response by providing you an email and if this specific time frame will be succeeded without the item being delivered then that is the time that the buyer is being favored. This is not a guarantee tho, but to give you a fair share to get your money back, you could still appeal the case along with the information to support the claim. Please check this article for reference: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-case-faq205...

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

cinia
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you all for your support I do appreciate Your professional response!! I’m truly sorry it was a mistake with the tracking number. In fact the product will be deliver to the buyer soon and yes she did got the money back and the product still on it way, She will get the product as she got her money back already. And I couldn’t stop the shipping. Hopefully she will. E honest enough to send the payment, when she get the product
Login to Me Too

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @cinia 

Good to hear, just letting you know that if there's any additional help, we're always here to assist you.

Happy everything seems to be okay now. Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and Have a
nice day!

Login to Me Too

cinia
Contributor
Contributor
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.