Paypal permanently limited

Kabirsingh1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi paypal permanently limited my account and it says I cannot use my paypal anymore What should i do as i need my money in it. Please suggest anything
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kabirsingh1 

If its a permanent ban Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kabirsingh1
Contributor
Contributor
My account is not on my name as i was new to paypal I didn’t make on my name but i send my legal documents to them but they still have permanently limited my paypal. Is there any way to open my account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kabirsingh1 

The name on the legal documents you send in has to prove the name on your paypal account is the same legal name.

If you didn't use your legal name then it won't prove anything will it.

Sadly the money and the funds belong to the person that owns the legal name on your paypal account and has the documents to prove it is correct or has been legally changed to that name ie if someone has married and got a new name. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kabirsingh1
Contributor
Contributor
As i said it’s my account but i make it on another name because I didn’t knew all the policies and all but now what should i do is there any thing possible if i call them ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.