Paypal payments from ebay not in activity

spacecadet236
Contributor
Contributor

My ebay sales are not showing in my paypal activity. I get the email from PP saying that I have a payment but when I log in to paypal it is not there. Anyone else??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Mike166
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have the same problem.  I can't tell if I received the money or not in my account.  Can't remember what my previous balance was.

Login to Me Too

ken070
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - balance is correct, but activity shows nothing, even though multiple payments have been made over the the last ~5 hours.

Login to Me Too

milhul
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here... noticed that all my activity feed has disappeared too.  I was able to link from Ebay to paypal transaction and data is there but not in activity feed.  I can't really tell if it is in the balance since I only see like 5 lines in activity.  I called paypal to speak to an agent and the wait was 2-4 hours.  

Login to Me Too

csaftner

Same issue here. I tried calling PayPal but have not yet received an answer. Also- I had one payment from a few days ago. It was displayed and I just printed a shipping label. Now the payment I received from the eBay user vanished and the shipping payment that I made never appeared. 

I'm guessing PayPal is having some pretty major issues right now. Call wait time was estimated at up to 4 hours. 

Login to Me Too

Mike166
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously there is some kind of problem.  Hopefully we will get some kind of official word.

Login to Me Too

Matt70
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, me too!  My last activity posting was from the 19th and missing several eBay sales and USPS payments.   It looks like my balance is showing correctly, though.  Hope this gets corrected soon as this is messing up my book keeping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.