Paypal limitation notification won't leave after submitting the information for over a week now

Mauricesavings
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm maurice and i have been facing this issue ever since i opened the account. My friends account is working fine why is mine so useless ?? There is a limitation notification that won't go away after i have submitted the form a week ago and my credit card confirmation code is not coming in my bank statement! The marchent integration APi is no where to be found! Please help! My business is running on one payment processor because of this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mauricesavings,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving your account limitation. Normally the code to link and confirm your card shows up within 3 days after you start that process. If you're still running into issues after that or need further assistance resolving another part of your limitation, please reach out to our Customer Support. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.