Paypal corporation has become borderline criminal!

Mkelly1967
Contributor
Contributor
I am posting this with disgust and outright concern because this is just another sign that we are losing our core values of honesty, dignity, integrity and commission as a nation and a race. I sent a customer a bunch of toners I had left over from a company I recently closed. They were unused and new in the box. I took a conciderable loss on these but did not want to piece them out due to time. Retail value was over $2500 and manufacturers retail was $5000+. I sold these to them for just $550. I shipped them in 3 huge boxes because if I had shipped in one it would have gone freight which is pricy. This happens in December 2019. They received the items and had not said a word about any issues or problems. Yesterday I opened my PayPal account and was startled to see u was overdrawn $254. I was shocked and could not find out why or who had done this. It was pending. There was nothing in resolution or inbox that explained it. Today it shows that this "power buyer" said either part was damaged or box not received. I do not know which but paypal immediately debited my account on their word. I am a small seller (really I don't sell anything anymore) and can barely make ends meet. PayPal to me is a thief, political and biased to the point of corruption. Sellers beware. PayPal is no longer a viable option. They no longer have a monopoly so I recommend using another service. I'm disgusted and sad at this as I have read so many similar stories ever since paypal left eBay and went to Musk whou calls himself charitable (it seems at the expense of others). Paypal is not alone in this corporate corruption cancer that is spreading though America. Buyer and seller both beware!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.