Paypal Decline

ChanelEssence55
Contributor
Contributor
The algorithm is not reliable system but, yet Paypal still depends on this system with no considerationof businesses being effected by CONIV-19. I was advised by agent from Paypal... read the script" Payal first company to support with Grants for business" Paypal was first to support Black business during CONIV-19. I advised its funny how that trendy post was quickly dissolved with no testimony from actual people whom received it. I have looked on reviews for PayPal working capital also and found that there are several several people that are having the same issues. It does not matter how many times I have applied I still get the same code telling me my business is not eligible. Point of my post....How can system that can not understand hardship or struggle of business base on outside factors that effect everyone as community be dependable. Paypal has continued business as usually with same algorithm system not understand or give consideration to business for loan base on State Regulations of closure, CONIV-19 or even the fact loan has been paid back several times successfully. Paypal system still declines.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.