PayPal notifications of activity from webinar signups not making it through Gmail.

montrader

I've received literally hundreds of purchase activity reports from PayPal.com through Web.com and bounced to my Gmail account successfully from my media store, which resides at FlickRocket.com. Yesterday I opened registration to a webinar I'm holding in June on Zoom.com and I am using Zoom's payment processing module for PayPal.com. In the first 24 hours, I had 32 people sign up for the webinar and received ZERO confirmations of activity from PayPal.com.  So, I called PayPal.com, they went into their email servers and claimed that they see the confirmation emails heading out successfully to my company URL hosted by Web.com. Web.com told me that since I forward all emails and do not save any on Web.com, the next place I need to check is Gmail.  I don't even know how to check with Gmail, but none of these emails made it to my SPAM folder, so apparently somewhere along the chain, the email is sidetracked.  What's weird is that I received another confirm of a purchase yesterday through FlickRocket.com and I transferred some money from PayPal.com and got a confirmation email almost immediately.  Only the Zoom webinar emails are being prevented from making it to me. Could webinar or Zoom PayPal confirmation emails be looked at as spam by the folks or algorithms at Google and sidetracked before being sent to me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.