PayPal balance

olynth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, is there any chance to view what was my statement at a specific date? A few days ago I have sent a friends payment to a friend in the UK (I live in the EU), and today after he fully refunded my balance is 9 euro less than what it was before sending the amount. And I haven't done any transaction between these days. Being a payment in GBP (I have my balance in EUR), I was charged with adittional fees like the 1,99 EUR fee for sending an amount outside the EU, plus the exchange rate which is the worst in the wolrd at PayPal. And I'd like to find out if PayPal is really doing daylight robbery with us, adding huge fees for any kind of transaction, even for a refund.

And one more question: how long will it take until you can speak to a real human at PayPal? Shouldn't there be at least one person or someone at the customer service for such a huge company? It's basically the biggest joke and abuse of ordinary people.
Is there any way to sue this company, generally speaking?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.