PayPal Has Not Sent 1099-K

AJB88
Contributor
Contributor

As of today (Feb. 11), PayPal has not sent a 1099-K for my 2022 income. I have the same job and make the same money as last year - over $20,000 income but in less than 200 transactions. How am I supposed to file my returns without a 1099-K? Or is PayPal's system delayed for some reason? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @AJB88,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're worried as you haven't received the 1099K yet. These documents are issued by January 31st, and we'll notify you when they are available via email. If you do not receive one, then you were not eligible under the requirements. Here's the help center article to know more information. You may reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.