Pay pal shows trans complete

Tracey_Dawn
Contributor
Contributor
I recently ordered from Tarte. It shows on activity log and took the money instantly from my pay pal plus balance as it should. That was 4 days ago and tarte still has no record of my order!! It also happened with Amazon 2 times!! All these past few days! The money was on pay pal balance and it shows on activity log as successful!Amazon isn't mailing the orders bc I got emails saying they were declined even though it shows on activity log as purchase and the moneys gone from pay pal plus balance. I also have a back up. Linked to my bank account that has cash. Im confused and need some serious help. I am not going to get these packages and I am out on the money. During this pandemic my hours were cut. I can't take this as a loss. Please help figure this out. Thank you so much,have a blessed day. 🌞
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracey_Dawn 

Duplicate posts are not allowed, very unfair on others awaiting a reply that only post x1..

You have posted FIVE.

Also wastes helpers time as we have to post this on everyone to get rid of them from the contribute list of awaiting replies. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Talila
Contributor
Contributor

hello, I hope you have figured this out. I am currently going through the exact same thing with Tarte, I would be very thankful if you could tell me what you did and if you were able to recover the money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.