Overview of all activities

Anteje
New Community Member

Hello there,

can anyone tell me how to get a list of all the activities of the past 18 months rather than just the past three? I want to check whether I have received a payment quite a while back. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anteje 

Go to Activity page at the website and do a date range search at the top. Enter a start date and end date. Then all the transactions within that date range will load. When you browse to the end of the results at the bottom, there may be a “load more” button or something. You can definitely see more than 3 months.

The alternative is to use the Activity Download option on the Reports page to create and download transaction as a csv file.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anteje 

Go to Activity page at the website and do a date range search at the top. Enter a start date and end date. Then all the transactions within that date range will load. When you browse to the end of the results at the bottom, there may be a “load more” button or something. You can definitely see more than 3 months.

The alternative is to use the Activity Download option on the Reports page to create and download transaction as a csv file.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.