Andym11
Contributor
Contributor

How can I check last year's transactions

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Andym11,

Thank you for post. You can view your activity in the Activity tab. You can adjust the dates to show the time period you're looking to review.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

artslave
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @PayPal_Olivia,

I am having a similar problem – actually closer to this problem that was posted in the forum in Sept. 2019 and was not answered:

New Community Member
sync or download to quicken

How do I download 2018 transactions into quicken. I just completed my 1st sync but PayPal only synced the last 78 days and does not give me an option to sync all of 2019 or go back to 2018

3 people had this problem.

@PayPal_Olivia, can you answer this problem? I created a new PayPal account in Quicken and it will only show me transactions for 2020. I need transactions for Jan 2018 through 2019. I tried to download them and import the .QIF file but Quickbooks wouldn't let me do that. Is there anyway to import old transactions directly from Quickbooks?

Please help!

Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.