Notifications, Locked, Unable to withdraw, halting of my business infrastructure.

NyxNebis
Contributor
Contributor

I have received two notifications from Paypal, first one being: "You have an account alert You can't send or withdraw. Some of your account info is missing, so you can't send or withdraw money right now. If we don't receive the info by Feb 28, 2022, you also won't be able to receive money. Update Info Now." second one being: "You have an account alert Action required: Provide additional information. We need to collect additional information about your organization for compliance and regulatory reasons. It will only take you a few minutes, please provide this information before Dec 23, 2022." If I press "Update Info now" it shows me "Thanks for providing your info", if I click on "Collect Additional Information" I get "Something went wrong Please try again later. Go to account overview". The mail I received states: "Why we’re asking for more information We need to collect additional information about your business for compliance and regulatory reasons. Please provide this information before 26 February 2022. Submitting this information will only take a few minutes. Why do we need this information? The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), a U.S. tax law, requires financial institutions like PayPal to collect additional information from customers when a new business account is opened. This information is required even if your business or your customers are not United States taxpayers or located in the United States. This information is collected for regulatory and compliance purposes. If you’d like to learn more about FATCA, click here.", but when clicking on "Complete Information Now" it takes me to the dashboard. I am a digital artist, and I am received income almost daily. With this locked, there is no bills to be paid, food to be had, ads, website hosting payments, linktree payments, the entire infrastructure on the financial side is in shambles. This joke of a website doesn't have 24/7 live agents to provide support, they only have 1 shift of phone agents which closes before the swiss banks close, I have no other option but to ask the community. So what can I do?Clicking "Collect Additional Information"Clicking "Collect Additional Information"Clicking "Update info"Clicking "Update info"unknown (21).pngunknown (24).pngClicking "Complete Information Now" from Mail.Clicking "Complete Information Now" from Mail.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.