No statements drop down appears on my Activity page

MichBehnke59
Contributor
Contributor

I do not see an answer to this.  I do not have any kind of drop down on my Activity page to view/print statements.  Someone please advise! 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey MichBehnke59,

Oh no - I'm sorry to hear about the trouble downloading your statements. 😞 I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up to date, and trying to use a different browser. If none of these fixes the issue, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can take a closer look and help in any way we can. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MichBehnke59
Contributor
Contributor

I did all you asked and there is still not a drop down menu under Activity to select Statements.  There are several other people that have also listed the problem.  I am not alone.  Someone in your tech dept. needs to fix this.  I tried different computers, browsers, Google, FireFox, Edge.  No difference.  I did receive an email from Pay Pal with my January Statement, so I was able to print from you link, but for me to go into you site, there is no way to access Montly Statement @PayPal_AshleyM 

Login to Me Too

lconnie
Contributor
Contributor

No statements drop down and also no "details" option through which I would download transactions into Quicken.  I have tried clear cache, different browsers, no success.  No answers anywhere.  Have you heard anything more on this?

Login to Me Too

netguru

I totally agree that this needs to be fixed.  No easy visible way to download transaction for personal account.  Suggestion about browser, cache, etc do not work, the link is simply not there.  Please fix Paypal.

Login to Me Too

MichBehnke59
Contributor
Contributor

Ashley at PayPal,  I did all you asked of me.  Now I have a brand new computer and STILL no drop down area on Activity to view/print monthly statements!!!  I have tried 3 different browsers and my Ipad, Iphone, Windows 10 NEW computer and my husbands computer.   

Login to Me Too

DanaWilson171
New Community Member

I've tried 3 different computers and 9 different browsers and I've still got the same problem. All Macs with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

Login to Me Too

CTandP
New Community Member

I have also tried clearing the cache/cookies and using different browsers.  I have even talked to a PayPal rep twice on the phone.  Both times I was assured that the problem was fixed.  Guess what?  IT'S NOT!  I've had this account for 15 years and now I'm considering closing it.  It's not worth the frustration.

Login to Me Too

LightGuy145
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem in two different browsers... no drop down to view Statements. What gives?

Login to Me Too

lconnie
Contributor
Contributor

This complaint is in several threads and I, too, was unable to access any statements or download any transactions.  In my case, it was because Paypal was asking for a proof of residence in such a narrow form that I was unable to provide it.  Finally, in an email from support, they said that, "Once you have provided the proper document, you will be able to see the statement button and download transactions."  If any of you are still experiencing this problem, I would check your notifications to see if Paypal is waiting for some requested document before they will "release" your account.  Mine is now fully functional as it had been before and that happened immediately once the requested document was provided.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.