No statements drop down appears on my Activity page

BMCNJ
Contributor
Contributor

My Activity page where there should be a Statements dropdown has no such thing. I can't figure out how to get Statements. My account is actively in use and for a few years now. Thanks for any suggestions.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

seanpal234
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got thru to customer service via email, they provided me with the following instructions and it worked!

Please follow the steps below to verify your information on your account.  Once this is done, this has been known to resolve the issue you are having with accessing your reports.  You will be able to go to the Activity page and select Statements.

1. Login to PayPal.com.
  2. Click on Claim It below the PayPal balance.
  3. Select the option to leave it in PayPal.
  4. Fill in the requested information to verify your identity.

If you are unable to follow the steps listed above, please contact us at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]so that we can manually verify the information.  We will also be able to send out another copy of your downloaded history if you provide us with the dates requested.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BMCNJ

Log on to the PayPal website. Go to Activity page, click Statements button near the search bar at the top. Then click Standard to get access to your monthly statements.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BMCNJ
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but this us exactly what's missing from my Activity page. no Statements showing under the blue bar or anywhere else on Activity page. Is there an account setting or type that I need to get statements?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BMCNJ 

Are you using an iPad? Statement button don't show up on it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CStoner
New Community Member

Hi. I have the same problem on a PC with 3 browers: IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  I called PayPal tech support yesterday. The rep didn't know, but gave me the balance info I needed over the phone.  

But...the problem still exists.  Someone at PayPal needs to open a service ticket with the web team.  I will be glad to send in screenshots or whatever to assist.

Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

seanpal234
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, same here, there is no option to view Statements.  Only Activity and no way to print them out.  This needs to be fixed.

I'm on my laptop using Chrome.

Login to Me Too

xnmojo
New Community Member

same here. tried on edge, chrome, and firefox. customer support chat told me to clear cookies/cache but it didn't change anything

Login to Me Too
Solved

seanpal234
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got thru to customer service via email, they provided me with the following instructions and it worked!

Please follow the steps below to verify your information on your account.  Once this is done, this has been known to resolve the issue you are having with accessing your reports.  You will be able to go to the Activity page and select Statements.

1. Login to PayPal.com.
  2. Click on Claim It below the PayPal balance.
  3. Select the option to leave it in PayPal.
  4. Fill in the requested information to verify your identity.

If you are unable to follow the steps listed above, please contact us at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]so that we can manually verify the information.  We will also be able to send out another copy of your downloaded history if you provide us with the dates requested.

Login to Me Too

BMCNJ
Contributor
Contributor
Bless you. it does indeed work and the Statements drop down now appears. Thank you so much for pursuing this.
Login to Me Too

fersure
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see Balance on any PayPal page...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.