No option to download transaction history

tompax
New Community Member

Hello all!

I've been trying for some time to download my transaction history and can not find that option.

What i've read is that it's in the 'activity' tab..  when I visit mine (see below screenshot)... it brings up next to no options.. definitely no option to download anything.

Anyone have any insight?  I've reached out to paypal and they essentially shrugged their support shoulders.

Thanks!

PayPal__Activity.jpg

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tompax 

Click Statements button at the right of the search bar at the top, on the Activity page. If you don't see it, use a desktop computer because iPad does not show Statements button for some reason.

If that doesn't work, try updating your browser if it needs doing and clear out browser cache and PayPal cookies and restart device.

If the Statements button still doesn't show up....I dunno why some accounts show the button and some don't.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor

As you could see on the posted screen-capture before you posted your reply, there is NO "statement" option on the Activity page.

If your iPad is not showing the same options you're telling us, then this missing option is broken on your own computer, too.

Please stop the badger game. No one's changing their web browser for this. First you change yours (since it doesn't work on your iPad), then tell us how you did.

Can someone else please help with the "transaction history download" option missing from our Paypal accounts?

Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor

Still no download capability, and now all statements are missing, too. No reports, no report options. Is anyone working on this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @tompax, @traveler12,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues downloading your history. I can understand how frustrating something like that can be. I was able to find this link that takes you to the reporting section of your account. 

www.business.paypal.com

It should work on Business and Personal account types.

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor
@PayPal_JonK wrote:

Hello @tompax, @traveler12,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues downloading your history. I can understand how frustrating something like that can be. I was able to find this link that takes you to the reporting section of your account. 

www.business.paypal.com

It should work on Business and Personal account types.

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

Jon,

That's an invalid URL.

Login to Me Too

bethrosegamble
New Community Member
I am having this exact same problem. To the tee. Did this ever get resolved for you, and if so, how?
Login to Me Too

auxfinesherbes
New Community Member
Just type in business.paypal.com in your browser without the www bit. That way you will be able to download your PayPal statements. It works for me. BTW: outragious that they don't fix this.
Login to Me Too

traveler12
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, that works better than the URL I already had (an obsolete link to a page at history.paypal.com, which now redirects to the URL you posted). Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.