No Response from account limitations department. Holding money

ronnievinyl
Contributor
Contributor
 good day  Could someone please reply to this forum and help me with account limitations as no one from paypal account limitations is attending calls for past 5 days ive been put on hold for 3 hours each day then the center closes i am calling from south africa  This is really inconvenient for me and  i want to sort  my account  out with paypal. as i am sole proprietor and money is being held  in my account which I cant withdraw until my account is no longer limited. Could anyone help me with this please? Where can I complain about this or what can I do is there other numbers i can call from south africa or a  email i can send when i ask for a manager or sombody that will help me the agents refuse WHY ?  and then the call centre consultants are also very rude and respond with there is nothing we can do i have been calling since 15 july today is 19 july i get put on hold each day for nearly 3 hours i am fed up with there call centre service  its pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anybody help me with this  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jhellmann
New Community Member

I have had this problem this week. It is obtuse and shows a fatal flaw in Paypal that will be their undoing. Here is a copy of the Email I sent to Paypal yesterday:

Dear sirs,

I emailed a while ago and spoke to 2 people at Paypal who told me there are no people who can help me.

I am running for Lt. Governor in the state of Rhode Island this year. One of my big issues is the failure America is heading for by it's dependence on AI.

I am about to lose my best customer. He buys from me every week. between $200 and $1200 a week.

Why? Because your computer spit out a 1920 Cuba 20 centavos that I bought in 2015 in East Providence RI. It was made 39 years before Fidel Castro took over Cuba and 37 years after Fidel Castro ordered the coins not be honored. It is available in any coin shop for $2.50 and is one of 50 coins he ordered. But he is going to leave me and take his $25,000+ a year with him because your company does not have any real people who can resolve an issue that is so obvious that my Golden Retriever could fix it.

I suppose that If I bought British tea it would be banned because we had a revolution against Britain in 1776?

And there is no human to talk to????? That is how Paypal wants to be known?

Deal with paypal and there is no one here that you can talk to that can solve your problem? only the robots? Makes a great commercial don't you think?

You have made my case for me. No wonder Ebay is starting it's own finance company to handle sales.

This will Make a great op ed for the paper.

I will also be selling My stock that I have had ever since you split off from Ebay./

Is there a human that I can talk to to resolve this? Or are the robots totally in charge?

Joel <removed>
Candidate for Rhode Island Lt. Governor
Moderate party

Login to Me Too

Has anyone gotten a response? Does PayPal look at these forums? I have an Account Limitation for 2 weeks now. I've provided all information requested. I've gotten a couple of automated replies, but no responses at all through the website, Facebook or phone. In fact, I'm currently on hold for 5o minutes and counting. Does anyone know how to get past this?????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.