My goods and services and PayPal are combined

Chinmusic
Contributor
Contributor

My year to date total is including goods and services AND friends and family. Why can’t PayPal separate it out? I’m not confident my 1099k just won’t show the combined total.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Chinmusic,

Thank you for your post! For a more detailed breakdown, you can download a report of your activity. Your 1099 will not include Friends and Family payments.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

banyman
Contributor
Contributor

How can I do it from API? My clients connect with me and I want to download the reports from clients account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @banyman,

Welcome to the community and thank you for that follow-up question! For questions relating to API, please take a look at the Merchant Integration Technical Support Community. The answer may already be there, or if not, the members in that community would be better equipped to assist. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

banyman
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, but I don't have answers from your colleagues in MTS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.