Multiple Page Printing

Forensic-Man
New Community Member

How do I print a full year of PayPal activities.  When I pull out a full year of  payments (multiple screens) and then try to print.  I only get two of the first pages of the activity statement.  I can not get the print function to see more than two pages.  Any help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forensic-Man,

I'm sorry to hear that the full report is not printing. Is it a PDF, or is it the in-browser activity page? If it's just the activity list in the browser, only the active page would print. If it's a PDF, it may be that your print settings are sent to print only the first page. 

Another option is to download your activity into a spreadsheet that can be read with a spreadsheet program such as Excel, and then print that. You would have control over the information and could hide or delete any rows or columns that are unneeded.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TnTer
New Community Member

I have had my PayPal account since May 2020.  When I went to print the Activity pages, it only printed from today back to August 17, 2020.  I am confused about how I access all of the Activity pages so I can print all of them?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

TnTer
New Community Member

I solved my problem.  The start date at the top of the Activity pages was set to 8/13/20 so I didn't get activity before that date.  I changed the start date and voila!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.