Monthly Statements

Matilda2
New Community Member

I am unable to download PayPal Statements.  The Statement key is not showing up under Activity?  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Matilda2,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I request to please clear your web browser cache/cookies and follow the below steps via your PayPal account.

Login PayPal.com >> Reports >> Statements >> Monthly >> Click on "Request".

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

Login to Me Too

Gordo7
Contributor
Contributor

After many attempts at following the directions and still not finding the statements, I realized that I could NOT use Microsoft Edge and would have to use another Browser.  Thought that this should be noted.

Login to Me Too

WireBodyArt
Contributor
Contributor

In 4 easy steps I FINALLY found my "regular" monthly PayPal monthly statements: no more past side bar listings! After logging in, as normal I was directed to my summary page. From there I pretended to "Make a Payment". On that page, a pop-up with choices click "Cancel". Then at top of new page you've been directed to, move mouse over "Activity" button activating drop-down menu. Choose "Statements".  Hallelujah I found my statements: and almost 2 years of them! Hope this helps everyone who has been most frustrated by this PayPal Treasure Hunt! Juli 😉

To find Standard Monthly Statements:
1. In PayPal Summary page go to "Make a Payment".
2. On PayPal pop-up 'Choose how much to pay" page, press Cancel
3. At top bar after "Overview" button, mouse over drop-down "Activity" button
4. Click on "Statements"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.