Monthly Statement option no longer appearing September 2022

JasperHargrove
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the option to download monthly financial statements appears to have disappeared from the PayPal Activity pane.

see attached screenshot. Note, pressing the ‘download’ looking icon only takes you to the ‘tax documents’ screen.

any help would be great!

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @JasperHargrove

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand you need some help downloading your monthly financial statement. I will leave steps on how to access this below. 

Your monthly financial summary provides you with a monthly snapshot of your PayPal account activity. This report consolidates fees, payments, chargebacks, and refunds, detailing your account transactions from beginning to ending balance.

Here's how to view your monthly financial summary report:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com 
2. Click Reports at the top of the page.
3. Click Financial summaries and then select Monthly financial summary.
4. Enter the month or date range you want to view and click View Report.

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

JasperHargrove
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

I can see no ‘Reports’ at the top of the page. See attached:

1CC6F7E9-296D-4E19-8A0F-7C9035A43801.png

can you please assist as this does not resolve the issue.

thanks,

jasper

Login to Me Too

JasperHargrove
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_RebeccaN,

As you can see from this thread, this is a problem for multiple people and your suggested fix has in no way resolved the problem. This is ongoing and affecting multiple clients with no clear resolution being received despite multiple complaints raised.

It has now been over a week since the issue was originally raised. Please get back to me with an update ASAP and I am formally requesting that the issue be escalated.

Thanks,

Jasper

Login to Me Too

PetePa1
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any news of escalation of this problem ? or a response ?

Login to Me Too

24233T5BJFDAV
New Community Member

same useless paypal arent helping either - they have a major glitch

Login to Me Too

HyLite
Contributor
Contributor

same here.

Login to Me Too

westwinds3
Contributor
Contributor

Still no working solution (3rd October).  Just an option to download crypto tax documents

Login to Me Too

Jeanenbirch
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this problem too and I have been messaging PayPal about it. Oddly enough though, the customer service advisor I spoke to said no issue of this type had been reported. Find that hard to believe... If 5 of us are having the same problem then there must be plenty more

Login to Me Too

Barnards-Star
Contributor
Contributor

same issue here. they kept telling me to do things following a script. even asked me to follow links that were not there.

said they would send me my reports and closed the chat, still no reports.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.