How do I withdraw PayPal money to Walmart
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
That's a good question. We appreciate you reaching out to us on that matter.
Here's how you can do it
Under the "More" Menu, tap Get Cash.
You'll be asked to set up a PayPal Cash Plus account (if you don't have a PayPal Cash Plus account already).
Enter the amount you want to withdraw ($20-$500 per transaction; limit of $500 per day and $3,500 per month) and click Continue.
Review the Withdrawal details and select Generate Withdrawal Code.
Go to a Walmart (Walmart Money Center or Customer Service desk) and tell the cashier that you want to withdraw money from your account and show them the code and a valid government issued identification to get your cash.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
That's a good question. We appreciate you reaching out to us on that matter.
Here's how you can do it
Under the "More" Menu, tap Get Cash.
You'll be asked to set up a PayPal Cash Plus account (if you don't have a PayPal Cash Plus account already).
Enter the amount you want to withdraw ($20-$500 per transaction; limit of $500 per day and $3,500 per month) and click Continue.
Review the Withdrawal details and select Generate Withdrawal Code.
Go to a Walmart (Walmart Money Center or Customer Service desk) and tell the cashier that you want to withdraw money from your account and show them the code and a valid government issued identification to get your cash.
Login to Me Too

Celestepeek
Contributor
Contributor
It's not for me the cash o opportunity
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.