Lukcet

TA68
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea what happened with my payment transactions or the items that I ordered

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hello @TA68,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I understand that you are having a difficult time locating your funds. That is understandably alarming. 

When you completed the payment did you submit your full debit or credit card information or did you log into your PayPal account to complete the payment? To me, it sounds like you may have made a guest transaction, which is where one does not log in to PayPal but instead enters their card information and billing address to complete a payment on the merchant's checkout site. Did you receive an email with a receipt for your payment? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

TA68
Contributor
Contributor

Order LC1476 confirmed lukcet ORDER LC1476 Thank you for your purchase! Hi TROY L., we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or Visit our store Order summary Fashion solid color men's coat LH019 × 1 Dark Green / XL $49.00 Men's Fashion Large Lapel Double Row Button Slim Overcoat LH019 × 1 Red / L $49.00 Discount SPECIALOFFERS -$11.76 Subtotal $86.24 Shipping $18.95 Total $105.19 USD You saved $11.76 Paypal $105.19 Customer information Shipping address Troy <removed> <removed> United States Billing address Troy <removed> <removed> United States Shipping method Express Shipping (7-12 Days) Payment method Paypal — $105.19

Login to Me Too

TA68
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased this on 1-4-20. Your shipping process indicated 7–12 days. It’s already been 16 days since I made the purchase order and I have never received any update or shipping status?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.