Is this Aatrox.shop a bogus company?

Waz543
Contributor
Contributor

Reason asking is that I had previously "purchased" the same portable LED monitor from a different company.

But they sent a plastic magnifying glass. Went to Paypal to complain and after some ding dong here and there, I got my money back.

Just becareful.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Berwyn
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately Paypal would only refund me if i posted the item back to China with me paying for return postage. Crazy. Im still not convinced ill get my money back. The seller will claim the item was damaged on receipt
Login to Me Too

Waz543
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Depending on the amount, it might be worth to send back to the company.

My postage cost just under $20. I know it is money, but I do get back about $80 back.

I think Paypal need to do better if it keeps getting complains on the same vendor.

Login to Me Too

Vaiyat41
New Community Member
Me too got cheated- ordered two dumbbells thru marketsouth.store. They sent me two plastic water bottles. Not raised a dispute request with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

TJ2020
You should raise a dispute request so at least PayPal can bloke/monitor there account
Login to Me Too

skipshot45
Contributor
Contributor

you HAVE to raise a dispute through Paypal so they are made aware of this scam

PLEASE raise a case through paypal to help them gather evidence about these scammers

Login to Me Too

Billijo
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what I ordered and received! PayPal need to ban these scammers.
Login to Me Too

skipshot45
Contributor
Contributor

you HAVE to raise a dispute through Paypal so they are made aware of this scam company and then Paypal can STOP them opening shops and stealing from people

Login to Me Too

Billijo
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2x adjustable dumbbells and received two plastic dumbbell shaped water bottles.
Login to Me Too

rav1974
Contributor
Contributor
I believe so. I ordered two of these adjustable kettlebells that also turn into adjustable dumbbells. One month later I received two tiny water bottles shaped like dumbbells. Total BS.
Login to Me Too

Cuanil
New Community Member
Me too got cheated by this company I ordered multi layer carbon steel cabinet shelf and was sent a tiny plastic which looks like a toy....don’t know how to get the money back Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.