Is it possible to run a report that includes Order details.

RobInDaBurgh
Contributor
Contributor

We receive payments for several different reasons.  Whenever I open a transaction, I can only tell what it's for by looking at the "Order Details". I have not been able to find a report which I can download which shows the Order Details. Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RobInDaBurgh,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand you would like a report that includes order details. Unfortunately, the order details will not be included in the statement. Only transactions processed through PayPal will be listed in the activity history. Here's the help center article to download activity history or statement. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

NancyAnanda
New Community Member

I also have this problem. It is EXCEEDINGLY tedious to open EACH transaction and MANUALLY get the information.

This is only an issue on the PayPal Here transactions. For other types of orders processed through our website, I can get the details in the report from WooCommerce. But the PayPal Here ones are done directly so I have no options. PayPal HAS THE INFORMATION. WHY can I not download it????? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.