Individual Zettle transaction details

cflinn234
Contributor
Contributor

We took several credit card payments via Zettle at a recent event.  How can I get details of the individual transactions, including the email addresses people left for their receipts?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @cflinn234,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about getting Zettle transaction details. Please be informed that at the end of each day, Zettle will collect all your sales together and send the money straight to your PayPal account. You can view the list of your payouts in your PayPal account statements which you can find at my.zettle.com under ‘Deposits’. 

You can download your monthly statement which summarizes, for each currency held by the account, total debits and credits as well as the beginning and ending balance for the specified month. Please review our help center article on how to download the monthly statements here

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DVina
Contributor
Contributor
Bindu, your reply does not answer the question AT ALL. A customer of mine wants confirmation of a charge they don't remember. How do I find the individual receipt in my Zettle account. It was simple in PayPal Here.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.