If I pay my Tax with paypal credit What do I do with the 1040 Form ?

ddambdum
Contributor
Contributor

If I pay my tax with paypal credit What do I do with the 1040 form that I would have sent with my IRS payment ?  If IRS does not get that form how is IRS supposed to know what those funds are for ?  It feels like I am sending IRS a check in a empty envelope- it seams the same.   What do I send the form to IRS without a check and then put  a note in the envelope that I paid with paypal instead of a check ?  Is there any information on the IRS website that I can verify these questions ?  I almost paid my tax with the PayPal credit but I have way to many unanswered questions.     It would seam right if the pay sight let me scan in the form I would have sent with the check.  How is IRS supposed to know I payed my tax on time if they do not have that form.   How is IRS supposed to know what that money is for if they do not get a copy of the form I would normally send with the check.  Some IRS worker is going to receive notification that I made a payment but they are not going to know what its for.   So that money will sit in limbo for 8 years ?? LIke how am I supposed to know ?  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.