I need to run an accounting report that shows only NZD sales after USD conversions.

srnz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

So I have an NZD Paypal but accept all funds in USD.  These USD funds land in my Paypal, a USD fee is deducted and then the USD is converted to NZD.  The reporting to single out sales and only NZD is a mess.  Especially trying to import it into accounting software, they don't seem to understand what has happened.

I want to get an activity CSV or such of ONLY sales and ONLY the final NZD amounts.  Instead, you get a CSV with all activities that include more things than sales.  And if you try to do any reporting, it asks if I want an NZD or USD report.  Both are useless for my accounting purposes.

Has anyone found a trick for this??  I can literally see the data I want in the CSV but it is highly disorganized for accounting purposes and I have 10,000s of transactions so it's not like I can manually edit each one.

Also, open to any accounting software suggestions that can make sense of it.

Cheers

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.