I need a report with transactions made in Paypal funds - please help!

Temp20220903K
New Community Member

Dear Community, I'm trying to get a report that shows only the transactions made in Paypal funds (so I can check it against my bank account). The issue that I have is that some payments were made in PayPal, some by bank withdrawal and some with a combination of both. I need a report that shows that. Can somebody tell me how to get it? Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Temp20220903K

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn more about downloading reports. It sounds like a custom activity download may be beneficial. You can find instructions for creating an activity download on our Help Center. You can also search your PayPal Activity page using the last four digits of a payment method to sort out payments made using that payment method. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.