I'd like to show my transactions/activity to show just GBP

Sonjules
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I currently had to reconnect my Business PP account to my QuickBook Self Employed account and noticed transactions were showing in different currencies (USD, EUR, AUD, GBP) depending on where I made the purchase. QB imports the transactions the way they show in my PP activities. 
So far I had never had a problem and it was all automatically converted into GBP and imported correctly to QB. 
Now I can't seem to get PP to show all transactions in GBP. Did something change? Can I still do it? 

Thanks a lot for help in advance! 🙂 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Sonjules,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

You can change the currency of your balance by clicking the 3 dots next to the given currency. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Sonjules
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Martina, Thank you for your reply. I fortunately this doesn’t solve my problem. You are talking about my balance. This is not my problem. It’s that my Transactions show up in all different currencies, I need to be able to see them all in GBP in order to be a me import them to QuickBooks in the correct currency. I’m sure I was able to see all my transaction in my main currency until a few months ago and then it changed. I’ve looked through the community and found the same question/problem dating as far back as 2014 but none of it was solved. Is that something you can pass on to the developers? Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.