I can't see my Account Statement

joseflf
New Community Member

I'm looking for an account statement in the Activity tab but I cannot seem to find an option which leads me to download it. I have a personal account. Does anyone know why this is happening? I need to see all my account moves and the money I had in the wallet when I did those but PayPal just won't let me see any details

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joseflf

Log on through the PayPal website, at the top click Activity > Statements (right side of the search bar) > Standard > Click a year > Tick a statement for the months you want > Download

If you do not see this when you log on, I don't know what to tell you. Something wrong with your browser...?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

joseflf
New Community Member

Untitled.png

Thanks for your help! Take a look here, that's why I say it just doesn't show an option where I can click to see the statements. It just says Filters. I tried the same in a different browser (Safari, I was using Google Chrome) and the same happens. It's the first time I will request a statement

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.