I can't download activity report

jamminjames
Contributor
Contributor

I can't download an activity report I requested. I hit the Download link on the activities page, set the dates and hit the button. It says we'll email you. I get the email and click the link. It takes me to the home page in Paypal. No notice or link anywhere about downloading the report. I've gone thru that cycle several times, on different browsers, and can't get the report. I've done this before with no problem, but now it's not working. What can be done?

Also, I tried going to the Resolution Center and reporting the problem there, but when I hit the "Report a problem" button, it just goes back to my Activity page. I've turned off ad blockers, cleared the cache, cleared cookies, nothing helps. Very frustrating.

What can be done? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jamminjames 

I suspect their email links are outdated. Go back to the Activity Downloads page where you created/request the report, click the Download button there.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jamminjames
Contributor
Contributor

I hit those links right after the emails arrived, tried several times. When I go back and hit the Download link again, it just starts the process over again.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jamminjames,

Welcome to our community help forum! Thanks @sharpiemarker!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. Currently, there is a known issue with downloading the activity report. We know this may be frustrating and our technical team is working hard to fix the problem immediately on a priority basis.

I appreciate your understanding and patience!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jamminjames
Contributor
Contributor

Turns out, it seems I just was looking in the wrong place. Upon hitting the email link, I expected some kind of prominent link showing the prepared report was ready to download. After going through it a few times, I finally realized you could scroll down, and the list of reports, with download links was there.

Sorry for the false alarm, but I do think Paypal should make it more obvious, with some kind of message saying, "Your report is ready, scroll down" or something like that. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.